Tune in as veterinary student Amber McElhinney reads her “Veterinary School Financials - What I Wish I Had Known” blog post.
Helpful for all pre-veterinary students, Amber takes you step-by-step through her financial expenses while applying to veterinary school. From application fees to moving costs, this podcast episode provides tangible information to help with the pre-veterinary school process.
In this episode we mention the following links and information:
- Amber McElhinney blog post: https://vinfoundation.org/the-financials-of-applying-to-veterinary-school-what-i-wish-i-had-known/
- VIN Foundation Apply Smarter: http://vinfoundation.org/applysmarter
- VIN Foundation Apply Smarter Checklist: https://vetschoolbound.org/applysmarterchecklist
- Vet School Bound: https://vetschoolbound.org
- VIN Foundation Cost of Education Map: https://vetschoolbound.org/how-much-will-my-veterinary-education-cost/
If you like this podcast, we would appreciate it if you follow and share. As always, we welcome feedback. If you have an idea for a podcast episode, we’d love to hear it!