Tune in as we chat with Amber McElhinney, a 2nd-year veterinary student at UC Davis. We take a deep dive into her pre-veterinary strategies, from research to applications and interviews, to the detailed financial implications. She shares what she wishes she had done differently and advice to other pre-veterinary students.
In this episode we mention the following resources:
- APVMA (American Pre-Veterinary Medical Association): https://www.apvma.org/index.html
- Student Doctor Network pre-veterinary forum: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/pre-veterinary.73/
- VBMA (Veterinary Business Management Association): https://vbma.biz/VIN Foundation Vet School Bound: https://vetschoolbound.org/applysmarter/
- VIN Foundation Cost of Education Map: https://vetschoolbound.org/how-much-will-my-veterinary-education-cost/
- VIN Foundation Vet School Bound: https://vetschoolbound.org/
If you like this podcast, we would appreciate it if you follow and share. As always, we welcome feedback. If you have an idea for a podcast episode, we’d love to hear it!